Friday, June 7, 2013

story of my life

Photo



this is what should pop up instead of that stupid paperclip...



this is what should pop up instead of that stupid paperclip thing in Word. 

lest we forget. 



lest we forget. 

Of course. 



Of course. 

I really hope y'all are literally sitting right next to...



I really hope y'all are literally sitting right next to each other. 

Alcohols ft. lesbian wedding cake topper. (at Evergreen...



Alcohols ft. lesbian wedding cake topper. (at Evergreen Terrace)

I'm a class act. 



I'm a class act. 

I just found a bunch of booze my roommate left when she moved.

I might get accidentally drunk tonight. 

It’s vodka, it goes bad once it’s opened.

The most entertaining 8 and a half minutes of television ever...



The most entertaining 8 and a half minutes of television ever created.

onehundreddollars: Well I'm basically in love with...







onehundreddollars:

Well I'm basically in love with this

Illustrated Paul Baribeau! 

I had to watch this in my college writing seminar.  I was the...



I had to watch this in my college writing seminar. 

I was the only person in the room who'd seen it before then. 

you know that thing where you’re super into a dude, but you’re not sure if he’s...

you know that thing where you’re super into a dude, but you’re not sure if he’s into you to the same degree?

or much at all?

that. 

anon me 5 things you would put on a pentagram to summon me

Photo









Photo



Photo



tpaman1975: I'm just going to place this here….. Royal Marines...



tpaman1975:

I'm just going to place this here…..

Royal Marines dancing to Call on Me

I…uh…what the fuck….

This is a thing that happened. 

In a perfect world, *who* will you be doing in a month? <3

a boyfriend.

you.

kajar: countingmyfeathers: I want to befriend every white person with dreads so I can have sleep...

kajar:

countingmyfeathers:

I want to befriend every white person with dreads so I can have sleep overs with all of them, and while they sleep strategically cut off all their dreads. 

let's kickstarter this shit

In a perfect world, what will you be doing in a month?

working at a permanent big boy job in my field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment