Sunday, June 9, 2013

MOTHERF***ER

SHIP ME WITH ANOTHER TUMBLR USER!

johnnybenchcalled:

do this!

I’m back but I’m not really back so don’t get comfortable….

I’m back but I’m not really back so don’t get comfortable….

I haven't had sex in awhile nor have...





I haven't had sex in awhile nor have masturbated…couldn't help myself when I came home from work

Photo











Photo



myxthoughtz: one of my favorite positions .. you on top and my...



myxthoughtz:

one of my favorite positions .. you on top and my mouth on a nipple … most favorite.. is you on top leaned back and bouncing as hard and fast as you want 

^yep

Photo



"Come here."

super1eklectic:

capturingherthoughts:

meddiv:

thepleasureprinciple:

plus-shoes-makeup-fashion:

theladyinthestripeddress:

Two very simple words, that can do a lot of damage to my panties. 

Indeed

Come. Here.

image

image

especially if they say it and bite their lip and have sex all in their eyes and just ughhh..yesss please

image

they have to have a deep voice too, bonus if it's raspy as well

i hate how shy i am :(

i hate how shy i am :(

Yo

Yes?

How is your dorm not a whore house? Niggas come over for some free pussy AND easy head, then leave. It's just a whore house select customers. Lol

first…. I don't live in a dorm…. second are u telling me you've paid for pussy every time you received it? If you answered yes….then gtfoh nigga… lastly clearly you've never had a wild night where you let your guard down and just let shit happen….but if you wanna come from behind that grey face let me know 

I’m sicker now then I was two weeks ago….. Someone come rub Vic’s on me!

I’m sicker now then I was two weeks ago…..

Someone come rub Vic’s on me!

Your whore house seems like the best fun. Pity fucks. .Y'all ain't charge them niggas???

Whore house? Not even bruh. I'm not gonna even acknowledge that second part…

Just got home from work and was pretty much over the events of last night to walk in on what seemed...

Just got home from work and was pretty much over the events of last night to walk in on what seemed like D and my friend finishing up whatever sex they were having…

Just sitting here waiting for it to b time for me to go to work….haven’t slept in almost...

Just sitting here waiting for it to b time for me to go to work….haven’t slept in almost a full 24 hours. Meanwhile niggas is snorin like shit lol…

What a weekend ladies & gents

Outrageous doesn’t even begin to describe my night. My homegirl well she’s actually my best friend (we pretty much grew up together) suggested we go out last night bc we haven’t been out in a long time! Perfect for me bc I haven’t done anything fun in a long time. I invited M & D (the guys I had my first threesome with) bc it’s more fun to go out in a group. M had a friend in town Bryan so he came and D’s roommate.

Let’s fast forward about 5 hours or so….

After the party was over me my best friend M & Bryan headed to get something to eat…that was a bust so we just headed back to their dorm. M had already told me he was trying to get with my friend if the opportunity presented itself. I was totally fine with that. So i invited them back to my apartment. D had already left the party with his roommate so he was already at the dorm when we got there. He decided to join our sleepover! Even better bc if M did fuck my friend I now wouldn’t b stuck with his corny friend from outta town.

We get back to my spot and everyone’s still all gross from the party so everyone takes turns showering. Get done showering and the boys burn one down and we all get comfy in my bed.

We start watching some movie M chose on Netflix but its a bust. So then we all just laid there and talked. I could tell M was messing with my friend meanwhile D messed with me. M’s friend was just laying there.

Around 6:45 I decided the group bed thing wasn’t working for me so I got up and announced “I’m gonna go to the other room so I can try and get some sleep before I have to b at work (10:45). I lingered a second in hopes that D would get up since he’d been teasing me but unfortunately the lame friend jumped up and offered to lay with me in the second bedroom.

I didn’t want to be rude so I just went with it. I assumed since we were two complete strangers he’d just try to rub up on my butt. That wasn’t the case…at all. He started sliding his hands in my pants and I kept telling him to chill…he went for my weakness and started sucking on my nipples while fingering me. I suggested we get on the floor bc we were at the top of a very squeaky bunk bed.

When he jumped down in his eagerness to fuck me he punched my ceiling light and it shattered completely! So now the slight bit that I was turned on has gone he cleans up the glass and I go to get the vacuum out of my room……

Before I enter I hear faint moans and other obvious sex related noises. I stood there and listened for a minute. I was incomplete disbelief that this was going on in my room! Not to mention on brand new sheets I hadn’t even slept on yet! I just went back to the other room and pity fucked M’s friend…

8 o’clock rolls around and it’s time for me to start getting ready for work. I crack the door to give them a second to get themselves together. I grab a pair of pants and exit swiftly. A few moments later M comes out of the room to ask me if I would mind giving him some head so he could nut. I’m now even more in disbelief that this is happening.

He sees my hesitation and says ” you got some good head…c’mon don’t act like you don’t enjoy it” I oblige and we go to the other room once he slips off my pants he reconsiders the head notion and tells me to bend over he eats me for a bit and begins to fuck. He pulls out and I start giving him head (repeat 2 more times until he nuts)

We go back to my room and its clear that everyone is done. My friend is wrapped up in the covers and D is taking care if himself in the bathroom. My friend then breaks the awkward silence and says “how do u feel?” Asking me given the current circumstances. M & D are looking at me too as I’d they were waiting an answer. I played it cool. I told her “I’m good it really doesn’t bother me bc I’m older than u and for the most part anything you’re trying for the first time I’ve already done. So no judgement :)” everyone seemed relieved.

Now I’m just sitting here at the kitchen table bc the three if them are asleep in my bed my friend and D cuddle up and M at the foot of the bed.

For the most part I meant what I said I don’t really care bc I’ve already slept with both of them. At the same time, just like her. However I kinda care though bc I thought I liked D after the last time he came over, but maybe I just enjoy his company. Clearly I’m not too special bc all the shit he usually does to me he’s doing to her…but that’s neither here nor there bc I never like anyone for too long anyways.

I hate when I don’t know how to feel.

Hope you guys had great weekends.

would you ever dominate a submissive small dick white guy?

Um no.

Goodnight 😒

Goodnight 😒

Although I would love to see those face pic of you some people want everyone to be miserable with the so they would try and might succeed in connecting you two blogs. Misery loves company.

couldnt have said it better myself

I'm in this space where...

I feel alone well actually I am alone and I feel the want/need for someone else. I’m not saying im looking for love but maybe I am. Maybe I’m longing for a companion or to have some type tangible interpersonal relationship with someone. 

I cant remember the last time I truly connected with someone. But then I think about how awkward I am, and how more times than not I end up being misunderstood. Then I’m forced to think about all of my failed with relationships, not just bfs/gfs but family and friends. I have friends but I don’t really have friends…they are more or less people I keep in contact with so that I don’t go crazy from lack of human contact. 

The backwards part is that even though I feel terribly alone I enjoy it most of the time because as soon as someone comes around I start wishing that that they’d just go away and leave me the hell alone. Then  when I’m alone in my apartment and have no one to call or text or chat and I have to face how alone I really am I wish there was someone around. 

I’ve been told that its good to go through periods of lonesome because it helps you grow blah blah blah….But I’ve felt alone since before I was really alone. I don’t know. I feel like I’m babbling. 

Simply put, I’m alone and I think I’m ready to make an effort to no longer be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment