Friday, June 7, 2013

Scarlett Madison

Photo



I've just added a second new calendar to my site,...



I've just added a second new calendar to my site, featuring all of my favorite photos that were shot outside in the summer. Something hopefully more appropriate for the reason. :-) I hope you'll stop by www.ScarlettMadison.com to check it out. Thanks, Tumblr.

Photo



Photo



I'm happy to announce that I finally have a new calendar...



I'm happy to announce that I finally have a new calendar available for sale on my site, www.ScarlettMadison.com. This calendar features 13 of my favorite photos with that vintage pin-up feel that I love so much, processed in black and white. This is the first of what I hope will be a few different calendars with different themes. The new calendar is 10% off for what might be today only. I hope you'll stop by to check it out. Thanks, Tumblr. :-)

Photo



A black and white shot from one of my recent galleries on...



A black and white shot from one of my recent galleries on www.ScarlettMadison.com, featuring the beautiful Havana stockings from Cervin Paris.

Another shot from the latest gallery to be added to...



Another shot from the latest gallery to be added to www.ScarlettMadison.com.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Another photo from last week's update to...



Another photo from last week's update to www.ScarlettMadison.com.

Photo



Photo



Have a great weekend, Tumblr. :-)



Have a great weekend, Tumblr. :-)

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment