Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cherise Roze

Clover Girls @CheriseRoze and @MonaiMaebach looking sexy in...



Clover Girls @CheriseRoze and @MonaiMaebach looking sexy in black and white! TOO MUCH ASS WILL BE AT C.I.C TONIGHT! SEE Y'ALL THERE! S/O to @mrcapone01!

Catch the Clover Girls @CheriseRoze and @MonaiMaebach at C.I.C...



Catch the Clover Girls @CheriseRoze and @MonaiMaebach at C.I.C TONIGHT!! Hosted by @mrcapone01 and music by @DJREYMO!

6 DAYS ONLY!! #BootyQueenOakland



6 DAYS ONLY!! #BootyQueenOakland

It's going down tomorrow! See y'all at C.I.C with my...



It's going down tomorrow! See y'all at C.I.C with my boo @monaimaebach we gonna shut it down!! S/O to @mrcapone01 for the invite!

Fuck the weather come fuck with me at Wet tonight!!! 213...



Fuck the weather come fuck with me at Wet tonight!!! 213 Belleville Ave in Belleville! @wetgogo @wetgentlemensclub

She hiding her face but look at them thighs tho lol can't...



She hiding her face but look at them thighs tho lol can't wait till I see this mysterious woman lol @juicycheri

Mook and Pook show will be in effect soon ayye wassup...



Mook and Pook show will be in effect soon ayye wassup @ifyoudontshewill #mookandpookshow #chooseteam #chooseup #chooseuporgetleft

Can't wait till I see my Big Head @sosaucyshedoskme You...



Can't wait till I see my Big Head @sosaucyshedoskme You ready Big Head?? #chooseuporgetleft #chooseup #chooseteam

#BootyQueenOakland June 12th



#BootyQueenOakland June 12th

Good morning! Let's get the day started!



Good morning! Let's get the day started!

See y'all at @thepalace_NJ @thepalacenj tonight with...



See y'all at @thepalace_NJ @thepalacenj tonight with @mrcapone01 and @DJREYMO

Let's get it tonight New Jersey I wanna yall at Wet...



Let's get it tonight New Jersey I wanna yall at Wet tonight 213 Belleville Ave in Belleville @wetgentlemensclub @wetgogo #turndownforwhat #turnup #wetgentlemensclub #wetgogo (at Wet)

Guess who's back at @thepalace_NJ @thepalace nj tomorrow!...



Guess who's back at @thepalace_NJ @thepalace nj tomorrow! See y'all there s/o to @mrcapone01 for bringing me out!

I'm ready who first ;-)



I'm ready who first ;-)

It's going down June 5th at C.I.C Nite Club! Me and my...



It's going down June 5th at C.I.C Nite Club! Me and my girl @monaimaebach finna tear rhe stage up! Hosted by @mrcapone01! See u there !

My Lil ass lol



My Lil ass lol

My pretty Lil feet (size 10)



My pretty Lil feet (size 10)

S/O to @designnails837 for doing my nails!



S/O to @designnails837 for doing my nails!

HAPPY HUMP DAY! See all of this at @wetgentlemensclub @wetgogo...



HAPPY HUMP DAY! See all of this at @wetgentlemensclub @wetgogo tonight! Let's turn up! (at Wet)

He dreaming bout his Auntie Pookie!



He dreaming bout his Auntie Pookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment