Friday, June 7, 2013

http://iamalexxkyler.tumblr.com/

runningfromlionsz: I miss him. I miss him. I miss him. Walking around without your other half is...

runningfromlionsz:

I miss him. I miss him. I miss him. Walking around without your other half is like looking at yourself in a mirror and not even recognizing the person staring back at you. You feel lost and, without him by my side, I feel like a completely different person. I feel empty.

abraham-shipwreck: cocaine-and-insulin: When Disney could make...







abraham-shipwreck:

cocaine-and-insulin:

When Disney could make references to eternal damnation and not give two shits.

Disney used to be hardcore, man

(They also make so many virgin jokes in this)

acidmist: Last week I shot a roll of film that I'd got free...



acidmist:

Last week I shot a roll of film that I'd got free with a second hand camera. When I got back the scans I found out that the roll had already been used by the guy who gave me it and so I had double exposed it. By chance, both of us had taken a photo of a motorway landscape and this was made. His photo is from the inside of the car looking at countryside and my shot of an urban motorway is best seen on the left hand side.

all-things-bright-and-beyootiful: Waterfall along the road by...



all-things-bright-and-beyootiful:

Waterfall along the road by Stuck in Customs

runningfromlionsz: Hey guys, check out The Good Life title...



runningfromlionsz:

Hey guys, check out The Good Life title sequence! It'll give you a quick preview to what's to come and trust me, it's only the beginning!  Come on..click it..you know you want to!

This is so cute!

lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

a fever you can't sweat out⚓: The Love of My Life.

a fever you can't sweat out⚓: The Love of My Life.:

runningfromlionsz:

There's so much I want to say and there's so much going on in my head but I don't even know where to begin. Okay, let's start at I love him so fucking much, he is my everything. He makes me the happiest person alive, he always makes my heart fly but it's even more than that. Everything that I…

This is a nice to way to wake up in the morning and bawl. I love you so much baby

Photo



Photo



luxuryinitaly: Scilla, Calabria 



luxuryinitaly:

Scilla, Calabria 

Photo



fuckyeahcarmencarrera: buy the shirt...



fuckyeahcarmencarrera:

buy the shirt at http://manilaluzon.com/

She's so beautiful D: 

I love you :)



I love you :)

runningfromlionsz: Ocean city with my boo <3 we got so...



runningfromlionsz:

Ocean city with my boo <3 we got so tan.

I love you :)

My trip so far with the love of my life. :)













My trip so far with the love of my life. :)

runningfromlionsz: IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! I FINALLY GET TO SEE MY...



runningfromlionsz:

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! I FINALLY GET TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND AFTER TWO MONTHS!!! I can't friggin wait to hold him and hug him and kiss him and just be in his presence again. This trip is going to be beyond fun and I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone other than my best friend @thatging_cray and my boyfriend @iamalexxkyler and of course @ade7santana #excited

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment