Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Daddy Knows Best

undercovera69: Follow us: www.undercovera69.tumblr.com and...





















undercovera69:

Follow us: www.undercovera69.tumblr.com and www.naughty-thoughts-all-day.tumblr.com

dirtylittlelustfulgirl: Bonne nuit Daddy…..see You in the...



dirtylittlelustfulgirl:

Bonne nuit Daddy…..see You in the morning…don't forget to wake me….

kellyeden: Shot with @demonpuff and @meganrenee tonight. There...



kellyeden:

Shot with @demonpuff and @meganrenee tonight. There was #bootypoppin involved. @gregoriophotography shot

Laying in bed feeling cute



Laying in bed feeling cute

littleprincessproblems: Assignment from Daddy: Today daddy and...



littleprincessproblems:

Assignment from Daddy:

Today daddy and i had to take a ride to get his oil changed. The ride was kinda long and we were stuck in lots of traffic..i was feeling playful and started rubbing daddy's thighs and massaging him through his shorts until he got all big and hard for me! I rubbed and rubbed until daddy couldn't take anymore and quickly undid his zipper and pulled his thick hard cock out for me to play with. I turned towards him so i could get a better rhythm and started to jerk daddy off really nice using some of my spit while i licked and nibbled on the arm he had closest to me. I love watching my daddy's face while i make him feel good…i got sooo wet watching the pleasure flitting across daddy's face while i stroked his cock and he continued to drive ^.^ unfortunately, daddy did not get to finish but after he put his cock away i couldn't keep my hands off my nipples and i had daddy squeeze them too until he told me he wanted my panties out of the way. I reclined the seat back a little, hiked my dress up and pulled my panties aside so daddy could have access to my no-no place like he wanted. He had me begging to cum very quickly because i was so excited from our earlier playtime. Feeling daddy pump his fingers into me while he was driving made me feel super naughty! After giving me permission to cum i licked and sucked his fingers clean and straightened myself up so we could go to the mechanic and no one was the wiser. I still feel naughty…

I had a lot of fun today, daddy. mishu. <3

Good girl princess daddy's proud of you

de-grading: sexyhotfemales: Whats the bowl for? I can't wait...



de-grading:

sexyhotfemales:

Whats the bowl for?

I can't wait to find out.

mrbootyluver: kittenswhip: in-morpheus-arms: ☸ Here's that...

















mrbootyluver:

kittenswhip:

in-morpheus-arms:

Here's that memo you asked for.

That's how one of the girls in my office behaves, she's disgusting…………lol then i woke up……

sexmachinesub: presenting for Daddy



sexmachinesub:

presenting for Daddy

fuckdolls4use: Your wife is learning her place at the...



fuckdolls4use:

Your wife is learning her place at the Institute. By the time she comes home, the only thing she'll complain about is not getting enough of your cock. And she will expect to be beaten for her complaints.

imdaddydominance: hypnoskid: d-pressedlife: suicidemydarling: ...



imdaddydominance:

hypnoskid:

d-pressedlife:

suicidemydarling:

scars—tell-stories:

deez-sluts:

this IS THE CUTEST FUCKING THING EVER

the cat like kisses his head at the end omfg

My dog does this to my mom.

oh my god im so done

DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!

donotchoosesidesyet: Sir Reginald Wiggly /SCREAMS FOREVER







donotchoosesidesyet:

Sir Reginald Wiggly

/SCREAMS FOREVER

Photo



bestofthewestbd: White slaves need regular reminders of their...





















bestofthewestbd:

White slaves need regular reminders of their place.

Photo



Photo



im-just-tumblin: deanisanactualprincess: dontkillbirds: miau-i...



im-just-tumblin:

deanisanactualprincess:

dontkillbirds:

miau-is-me:

luvr4photography:

radiogrimshaw:

annathemoony:

soupnbananaz:

littleartemis:

radiogrimshaw:

radiogrimshaw:

ten inch dick aka longer than my forearm

i know there are some writers who follow me

please

take note

I believe the average is 6 inches? The longest is 14, an he suffers dizziness when he gets a boner, and even though he's heterosexual, he can only have sex with men (or anally with women) as his cock can't fit in a vagina.

So writers, take note.

jesus h. christ

I once had a boyfriend who was quite well-endowed, and that was some painful, annoying shit right there (especially with a selfish dude who didn't really think about that/blamed me for being "tiny," what the fuck). The average vagina is 3-4 inches deep, though some women may have a depth of 6-7 inches.

Of course, a lady's Sarlaac Pit is designed to accomodate rather large things. That does not, however, mean that it is comfortable or fun to have those large things in your hermetically-sealed shame basket, not to mention have it ramming repeatedly against your cervix. Ow fucking ow.

Contrary to popular belief, bigger is NOT ALWAYS BETTER.

A rectum can be between 5-7 inches deep. A pliable dildo could push past that, taking that sharp curve into the large intestine, if you're patient and flexible and you have a lot of lube at your disposal. And you don't mind things being in your INTESTINES, oh my God. A hard dick, however, that isn't so bendy, would be another story entirely.

So if you're shooting for realistic sex and your bottom isn't into pain, you may want to reconsider giving your top anything over 7-8 inches of dick. 10+ inches might sound awesome but like Communism, for most people at least, it's better in theory than it is in practice.

This very NSFW and TMI-imbued post brought to you by all the fucks I do not give.

Oh and if anyone accuses me of kink shaming I will find you and I will skin you.

ive learned a lot today omg

i think the last of my innocence just got killed reading this

#huge dicks are like communism

I reblogged this yesterday but I just have to reblogg again for ^

#huge dicks are like communism

can someone please put that on a shirt

You learn something new everyday

heygingergirl: mathew-grey: One thing leads to...





heygingergirl:

mathew-grey:

One thing leads to another!

Please…lead me.

ME AT THE END OF EVERY DAY

cloudy-milk:

howdoiputthisgently:

image

accuracy 100%

whereimhiding: And i bet your Pussy is just as wet



whereimhiding:

And i bet your Pussy is just as wet

tyleroakley: Just a reminder.





















tyleroakley:

Just a reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment