Sunday, June 9, 2013

At least we dig each other.

daintyyetdangerous: chopchops



daintyyetdangerous:

chopchops

paulsgroovypalace: i'm trying to imagine him asking these guys...



paulsgroovypalace:

i'm trying to imagine him asking these guys to take this picture

fuckyeahtattoos: I got this from Undead Ink in NY because...



fuckyeahtattoos:

I got this from Undead Ink in NY because growing up, I was in love with video games, (still am) mostly the original playstation 1, and the Crash Bandicoot series was my absolute favorite.

Its on the back of my left calf, and I'm getting Uka Uka on my opposite calf sometime soon :)

Photo



Photo



oldbookillustrations: Kingfisher. From Verzameling van...



oldbookillustrations:

Kingfisher.

From Verzameling van uitlandsche en zeldzaame vogelen… (Collection of foreign and rare birds…) vol. 1, by Mark Catesby & George Edwards, Amsterdam, 1772.

(Source: archive.org)

Photo



Saw Wee Man this morning!! He was driving next me and asked if I could let him over. It’s...

Saw Wee Man this morning!! He was driving next me and asked if I could let him over. It’s about time I saw him, he’s all over the South Bay!! :]

louisemcnaught: 'Fragmented Freedom III - Red', oil, acrylic...





louisemcnaught:

'Fragmented Freedom III - Red', oil, acrylic and spray paint on linen, 100x100x4cm (2013) by Louise McNaught

Photo



I have a Turtle Beach headset now, I hope they blow my mind with sound quality and hopefully I can...

I have a Turtle Beach headset now, I hope they blow my mind with sound quality and hopefully I can hear my Xbox buddies better too!

feedmysoulwithmusic: damngary: I am going to just keep...



feedmysoulwithmusic:

damngary:

I am going to just keep reblogging this thing forever.

This is my favorite image on the entire internet.

hungarian: we all know at least 1 asian Kevin

hungarian:

we all know at least 1 asian Kevin

Audio



When I bought my 95’ Buick and saw that it only had a tape player I was super excited. This...

When I bought my 95’ Buick and saw that it only had a tape player I was super excited. This meant that I could listen to my dad’s old tapes he’s had since the 80’s. So I put in one of my favorites, Van Halen, and found out that the tape player doesn’t work. -_-

Oh, I murdered as I sailedand as I sailed, I murdered





Oh, I murdered as I sailed
and as I sailed, I murdered

Photo



Photo













joshsux: that look you give your friend when they are deciding whose star to steal in mario party

joshsux:

that look you give your friend when they are deciding whose star to steal in mario party

image

Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment